(PURE 1 is fiscally sponsored by Independent Arts & Media (IAM), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.)
4. Types of Information IAM-PURE 1 Collects.
- Information You Manually Provide. IAM-PURE 1 collects the personal information you knowingly and manually provide when you use the Site. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to IAM-PURE 1. Examples of personal information include your name, address, and email address. The type of Personal Information IAM-PURE 1 collects varies depending upon how you use this Site. For example:
- Contact Forms. When you submit a contact form on the Site, you may be asked to provide your name and email address for us to contact you, and any other information that you wish to share with us in the contact form.
- Comments on Blog Posts. When you post a comment on an IAM-PURE 1 blog post on the Site, you may be asked to provide your name and email address in connection with any other information you wish to share in your comment.
- Infringement Notices. When you submit a notice to IAM-PURE 1 alleging that any content contained on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark or the copyright or trademark of a third party, is libelous, or violates the rights of privacy or publicity of you or a third party, you may be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, and email.
- Registered Organization Forms. If you are a representative of an organization Claiming a Listing (“Registered Organization”), you may submit Forms through the Site that ask for your name, email, address, phone number, and payment details. Note, all payment transactions are processed through a secured third party merchant processing company.
What IAM-PURE 1 Does Not Collect. IAM-PURE 1 does not collect any information other than what you manually submit through the Site. We do not store or collect payment processing information.
5. Our Use of Google Analytics. IAM-PURE 1 uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps IAM-PURE 1 understand how visitors engage with this Site. Google Analytics does not provide any personally identifiable data on individual users, such as IP addresses, names, email addresses, or any other unique identifier. If you do not want information about your visit to this Site sent to Google Analytics, you may download an opt-out browser add-on from the Google website directly.
6. Our Use of Google AdWords. IAM-PURE 1 uses Google AdWords, an advertising platform that allows us to show you advertisements that appear in Google search results when you enter certain search keywords relevant to IAM-PURE 1 into Google’s search feature. When you visit a page or see an ad that was served using Google AdWords, various cookies may be sent to your browser by Google and other third parties. A “cookie” is a small file saved on your computer to help store preferences and other information that’s used on the web pages that you visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by Google, click here. You may also opt out of Google’s cookies by visiting Google’s Ad Settings page.
7. How IAM-PURE 1 Uses Information Collected Through This Site.
General Uses. Generally, IAM-PURE 1 uses the information it collects through this Site:
- to provide the information and services you request;
- to better understand your needs and interests in order to provide you with effective service;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to improve IAM-PURE 1’s marketing and promotional efforts;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and IAM-PURE 1.
Infringement Notices. If you submit Personal Information to IAM-PURE 1 in connection with a notice to IAM-PURE 1 alleging that any content contained on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark or the copyright or trademark of a third party, is libelous, or violates the rights of privacy or publicity of you or a third party, IAM-PURE 1 will use the Personal Information collected to address, investigate, respond and take action in response to your notice.
Registered Organization Forms. If you are a Registered Organization submitting Forms through the Site, the form requires a password to access for your security. IAM-PURE 1 uses information collected from these forms to process information posted to the Site.
8. Your Choices. You have choices about the ways IAM-PURE 1 collects, uses and discloses the Personal Information that you manually submit. You always have the choice about whether to manually submit Personal Information to IAM-PURE 1. IAM-PURE 1 includes an “unsubscribe” link in our electronic newsletters in order to provide you with the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such communications. If you have any other privacy concerns about information submitted to IAM-PURE 1 through the Site, please contact IAM-PURE 1 at the contact information below. IAM-PURE 1 will endeavor to honor requests within a reasonable amount of time.
9. Steps IAM-PURE 1 Takes to Safeguard Your Personal Information. IAM-PURE 1 maintains reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this Site. Unfortunately, no website, mobile or tablet application, server or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, IAM-PURE 1 cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
10. How IAM-PURE 1 Shares Your Personal Information With Others.
- Third–Party Service Providers. IAM shares Personal Information collected through this Site with third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of IAM-PURE 1 and may need information about users to perform their functions. For example, IAM-PURE 1 may use third-party vendors to design, operate, and/or host this Site, to conduct surveys, and to help IAM-PURE 1 with its promotional efforts.
11. Children Under the Age of Thirteen. IAM-PURE 1 does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any Personal Information on or to this Site. If you believe that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact IAM-PURE 1 so that appropriate action can be taken.